Thursday, February 4, 2010

Enquiry from Chi Flat Iron Online Store

We continue to be customers of yours. A year and a half ago my son Mikey lost his battle to juvenile huntingtons disease. I made a promise to him that I would continue on with Mikes Wish and he will live on through assisting other families with a child suffering from a terminal illness, spread awareness and donate to research. Losing my son was the worst nightmare any parent could go through. We were wondering if you could possibly donate a chi flat iron to our cause. I bought these for all of my girls.We really could use your support especially in such hard times. We will have a celebrity auctioneer and celebrity guests along with 300 or so people. We will advertise for your business and give out any info you would like. If you would like please visit www.mikeswish.com and click on Our Story.This is our 10th Anniversary of Mikes Wish Foundation and I am trying to try to raise $10,000 to donate to Mass General Hospitals research program in MEMORY of Mike. Mike would be incredibly grateful to all that could help us reach this goal. It would be a wonderful tribute to my son and a nice hopeful feeling to those suffering from this horrible illness. I miss my wonderful son so much and my promise was to keep his foundation going and continue on the fight for a cure and helping others.We will have some great happenings going on as we go forward with our goal. We hope that throughout the year we will have a lot of stories printed in various waysas it is our 10th year.Thank you so much for even your consideration.Sincerely,