Thursday, February 4, 2010

You Make my Life Worth Living

Life is strange---Things usually happen when least expected to. Just like any other girl in this world, I have buried a dream, or you may call it a fantasy, deep inside my heart, namely, meeting my Mr. Right. So I chose to embrace the heaven-sent romance and savor the sweetness and bitterness of it when it beaconed to me.
Our first meeting happened on a street in a golden season, unexpectedly. At that moment, I was selling newspaper when you passed, whose foreign face captured my attention. I teased you, asking ‘Newspaper’? The gentleman just uttered a few words, ‘No, thank you’. From then on, we met a couple of times and exchange a few friendly messages. Till one day, you came over and started a conversation with me and passed me your business card. Here it goes! That’s how our friendship began! We kept in touch by messages until you confessed your feeling for me, which kept growing day by day. On October 22nd, our hearts and souls were tied together.
At first, I did hold reservation about the fact that you were a foreign man who had gone through two divorces plus being old enough to be my uncle while others around me had some doubts about my choice. Overwhelmed with the bias and pressure, I wanted to take the easy way out rather than face it with courage. My belief was shaking. But your passion, consideration and unconditional love made me drowned in the ocean of love and unable to tear myself from it. When we were together, everything seemed to fall into oblivion. In the end, in stead of running away from it, I succeeded in shaking off the trammels and strengthening my belief---Hold on to it and strive for a better future.
Time glided on, and I have reaped quite a lot of things in this romance---I’ve learn to make compromise; I’ve learn to make allowance for the other; I’ve learned to grow from innocence to maturity. More importantly, I have found my Prince Charming in life.
Tom, I am not a gold digger who hunts for a diamond ring or a luxurious house, but the one who desires genuine sincerity and whole heart from my man. Of course, I know our future is full of uncertainty, and neither of us can get away from the fact that you will leave here one day, but I just can’t bear thinking a life without you, a life that is full of vacuum and a sense of loss and pain.
The world will change with time, but not our romance, which is supposed to be a life-long commitment. My dear, I need bread to live, but I just need you and your love to make my life worth living! I love you!